Old Fashioned Holiday in Hopkins
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2015, 2–5 PM
You're invited to charming downtown Hopkins for an event that celebrates small business Saturday and provides the perfect kickoff to a festive and warm holiday season. Stroll historic Mainstreet and enjoy free family-friendly activities for holiday lovers of all ages. This annual community celebration was inaugurated in 2009 and has since become a tradition for many families.
- Wagon Rides (loading area by LTD Brewing)
- Pictures with Santa taken by Two Chicks Photography at kiddywampus (begin at 3 pm)
- Live Reindeer outside Hopkins Center for the Arts
- Snowball Challenge Games for kids at the Clocktower Plaza (lots of prizes!)
- Cookie decorating at Driskill’s Foods
- Hot chocolate and cider stations
- Reindeer Games at FitGirl Training
- Storytime by MacPhail Center for Music (2:30 pm and 3:30 pm at kiddywampus)
- Home for the Holidays: A Celebration of Charles M. Schulz exhibit at the Hopkins Center for the Arts
- Specials at local businesses
The event will culminate with a 5 pm parade and caroling down Mainstreet from the Hopkins Center for the Arts to the Downtown Park where Hopkins Elk Lodge #2221 will have their annual tree lighting ceremony at 5:15 pm.
This event is brought to you by the Hopkins Business & Civic Association with support from ThinkHopkins.com.