You're invited to charming downtown Hopkins for an event that celebrates small business Saturday and provides the perfect kickoff to a festive and warm holiday season. Stroll historic Mainstreet and enjoy free family-friendly activities for holiday lovers of all ages. This annual community celebration was inaugurated in 2009 and since then become a tradition for many families.
· Meet Santa at the Hopkins clock tower (9th and Mainstreet) *
· See Santa’s reindeer at the Hopkins Center for the Arts (11th and Mainstreet) *
· Enjoy holiday caroling by Chorale Reflections, an ensemble of the Music Association of Minnetonka, at the Hopkins Center for the Arts and along Mainstreet
· View the gingerbread house contest and enjoy a holiday concert at the Albert Pike Lodge (between 9th and 10th on Mainstreet)
· Partake in horse-drawn wagon rides, departing from the Hopkins Health and Wellness Center/LTD Brewing (8th and Mainstreet)
· Win prizes at the snowball drop at 3pm by the Hopkins Clock Tower and Downtown Park
· Enjoy multi-cultural story time at Kiddywampus every half hour (on the hour and half hour) (11th and Mainstreet)
· Decorate cookies at Driskills (North of Mainstreet between 10th and 11th)
· Sample a cup of hot chocolate or cider
· Get cozy at one of two outdoor fire pits
A professional photographer will be on site at the clock tower and Hopkins Center for the Arts to take family photos, which can be purchased for a small fee.
Stay in Hopkins and enjoy shopping and restaurant specials from 3–5 pm.
For more information contact Deb Beckman at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 952-938-6301.